Released July, 2008
The Pros:Value - capable of making both coffee and espresso at a reasonable price. Operates quietly - makes less noise than some of the larger, dedicated espresso machines. Looks good on just about any counter - features a sleek, streamlined aesthetic.
The Cons:Poor construction - has leaking issues after about a year of use. Milk frother - hard to operate and makes the machine messy. Documentation - might be confusing for first time espresso machine owners.
The De'Longhi BCO130T is a low-end dual Espresso and coffee machine; it can basically be considered a slightly more upgraded version of it's lower end sister model; the De'Longhi BCO120T. The body of this device is made of a durable plastic and is completely encased in a professional glossy black finish; at the same time it only weighs an approximated total of 14 pounds.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The BCO130T includes both a 10 cup glass coffee carafe and a 4 cup espresso carafe. This means the device is an all-in-one machine that can brew coffee and espresso simultaneously. The BCO130T machine features special options specific to the device such as a fully programmable digital timer with a 2 hour auto shut-off feature, and an included Vario system and Accuflavor selection control system; which allows users to change the strength of both the produced coffee and espresso beverages. The BCO130T device also includes De'Longhi's swivel jet frother technology which dispenses the correct amount of froth for a cappucino or other froth related beverage. The De'Longhi BCO130T espresso machine includes additional features such as a fully adjustable steam emission for both coffee and espresso beverages, a drip interrupt system to prevent leakage, a fully removable water tank that allows easier cleaning methods, a decalcification system, and automatic brewing support. It should be noted that the only difference between this model (130T) and its lower end match (120T) is the following included features; a gold tone filter, a complete water filtration system, and a more advanced digital programming timer.
- Durable plastic design with a professional glossy black finish
- Fully detachable water tank
- Separate Coffee and espresso carafes
- Fully programmable digital timer with 2 hour automatic shut-down feature
- Vario system and Accuflavor selection system; allows full customization of beverage strength
- Patented swivel jet froth dispenser
- Gold tone filter
- Drip interrupt system to prevent excess leakage
- Decalcification system
- Fully adjustable steam emission for both beverage types
- Automatic brewing support
Differences between this model (BCO130T) and the lower end model (BCO120T)
- Gold tone filter; in the lower end 120T model the filter is comprised of stainless steel
- Complete Water filtration system
- More advanced digital programming timer
- Power Output: 1500 watts
- Water Tank Capacity: 10 cups coffee; 4 cups espresso
- Timer: Yes
- Coffeemaker attached: Yes
- Built in grinder: no
- Steam Wand: yes
- Cup warming Plate: no
- Automatic: Yes
- Dimensions: 14" (H) x 16" (W) x 10.5" (D)
- Weight: ~14 lbs
User Reviews (1)
value - capable of making both coffee and espresso at a reasonable price
operates quietly - makes less noise than some of the larger, dedicated espresso machines
looks good on just about any counter - features a sleek, streamlined aesthetic
poor construction - has leaking issues after about a year of use
milk frother - hard to operate and makes the machine messy
documentation - might be confusing for first time espresso machine owners
the included carafes do not have hinged lids - they can be a pain to use
You may also like...